"Usually on a Sunday I get up 10:00 . I have breakfast and after I go to back to bed and I watch tv. In the afternoon I visit my brother and my sister-in-law and have lunch. After I go to a friend's house, to talk. And I go to back home in the night I have dinner and I sleep."
"Usually on a Sunday I get up 10:00 . I have breakfast and after I go to back to bed and I watch tv.
ReplyDeleteIn the afternoon I visit my brother and my sister-in-law and have lunch.
After I go to a friend's house, to talk.
And I go to back home in the night I have dinner and I sleep."
Please answer in email: eduardo.filho@martin-brower.com.br
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Eduardo, I'm from sao paulo and work in the area of logistics, I am married, have two children, like football and I'm Santista.