My name is Wérlen. I'm from Carapicuiba and I'm twenty six years old. I live with my mother and my father and with my two brothers. I'm a teacher in Osasco for seven years. I like to read books of Literature. I'm reading now "Leaves of Grass" by Walt Whitman.
My name is Ana Maris, but people call me Ana. I live em São Paulo.My birthday is on November 28. I’m twenty years old. I’m single, but I have a boyfriend.I have four dogs and four birds. I’m an IT Analyst at ABIT. My e-mail is ana_maris@ig.com.br
Hi, my name´s Carlos. I´m 29 years and from Niterói in Rio de Janeiro. I´m a Support Analist at Np Group. I´m single. Im dont have children. May email is carlosalvesgg@hotmail.com
Hi,my name is Andressa Costa de Souza.I´m from Osasco in São Paulo.I´m fifteen years old.People call me Dessa.I´m single.I´m a student in the school ETEC de OSASCO.My birthday is on august fifth.I'm from Brazil.I study at Entry.My e-mail is dessacs_94@hotmail.com
Hi! My name´s Valdijones Pires Floriano. People call me Dijones.I´m twenty-two years old. My birthday is on november 15 th. I´m Brazilian and I live in osasco at getulio vargas road. I´m single but i have a girlfriend. I work with my father and study. My phone number is eight,two,zero,one,sevem,nine,three,five.
Hi , My name's Gustavo. I'm 23 years old.My birthday is on November 12. I study for 3 months . I work for a bank, BNP Paribas , it is French. I'm from São Paulo in Brazil. I play the guitar. I like playing XBOX 360.
This my name’s Cristina Soares, I’m 30, I’m from São Paulo. I’m a nurse at hospital HC FMUSP, I’m married, and I have a son. My e mail is cristinasoarespereira@ig.com.br I’m a scorpio, I love cats
Hi! I'm Rafael and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Osasco and I work as systems programmer in Alphaville. I like to go to the movies and listen to music in my free time.
My name’s Cibele, my birthday is on June 17th and I have twenty years old. I have been married, since 2007, so 3 years in a relashionship, and I don’t have pets. I’m a goverment employeer in Barueri. My email is beli_cibele@hotmail.com. I study business at Unip university, I love to listening to music, dancing and being with friends.
Hi, my name's Eliane. I'm 31 years old and I'm from Osasco. I'm single, but I have a boyfriend for 6 years. I'm a fiscal consultant, and I decided to take this English course due to my work. All of my clients are foreigners and I have to report myself in english.
Hi! My name is Poliana de Lima, I'm from São Paulo I'm have nineteen and people call me Poli. I'm single and a student at Entry. My birthday is on january 29 th, my email is poly_lima29@hotmail.com and I'm 1,68.
My full name is Camila Reis Ganassin, my nickname is Ca. I'm 22 years. I'm from in Osasco, Brazil. I live with my sister and my parents. I'm single, but I have boy friend. We are dating for five years. I study Businnes Administration in the week and study English on Saturdays.
Hi, my name is Vinícius, I’m 19 years old, I’m from Osasco-SP, I’m single, my e-mail is viny_oliveira_1234@hotmail.com, I’m a civil construction technician and next week I will start working in a construction company called TECNOFORT. I’m working in a building, doing part of the quality control, seeing every stage, always taking care of the schedule and I want to begin now in the second semester of 2010 an engineering degree. I live with my father, my mother and my brother is 18 years and he works as cashier in a clothes store, my father works jogo do bicho and my mother is a hairdresser. With the course of the English I want to develop professionally, because with my career and with the world cup in Brazil English will be essential
Hi my name is Everton de Assis, Im From Brasil, São Paulo. I'm twenty seven, My Birthday is on twenty of February, people call me Everton de Assis, I'm married. I work as a Relationship analyst, At company Cedro Finances, and my email adress is everton.assis@cedrofinances (professional) or personal evertonrogerio@ig.com.br, thanks
Hello everybody. My name is Décio. I work in the area of security. My email is decioscarros@ig.com.br. My phone is 9466-1985.I live in Osasco and I work in Sao Bernardo do Campo. I like my family, movies, beach and travel.
Hi!My name is Pamela Gracy de Sousa Gomes.I am a student and I am a single.I am from São Paulo.I am fifteen,people call me Pam.My birthday february 8.I like playing volleyball. Bye,bye
Hello, my name's Aline. I'm 25 years old and my birthday is on April 4. I study enviromental engineering and I'm in the third year. I'm single, but I have a boyfriend for 5 years. His name's Renato. I think it's time to get married... My e-mail is aline_netto@yahoo.com.br
Hi... My name´s is Pâmela and family name Leão Oliveira, people call me Pam. I´m seveteen years old. I´m single but.I'm a sales person. My birtday is in June 3rd. My e-mail is pamy_pris@hotmail.com
Hi! My name is Fabricio Wellinton , I'm from São Paulo, I'm twenty three, people call me Fa, I'm single, I'm an analist, my birthday is on february 26, my e-mail djfabricio_xp@hotmail.com
Hi, my name is João Batista, I´m 27 and I'm from Osasco, São Paulo – Brazil. I´m a student at Entry, my teacher is Rafael. I´m not married but I have a girlfriend. I also study at ETEC, I make Logistic.
Hi.My name's Wanderson Nardi.I'm 35 years and married. I'm work at Wincor-Nixdorf. I'm ATM specialist and my company is from Germany. My last company is Itautec and my email is w_nardi75@terra.com.br. I have interest in friends, work and music.
Hi, I’m Cristina ,I’m 35, I’m from Paraná, but in live Osasco, I’m a Financial Analist at Top Taylor. I’m, married and I have a little girl. I have interest in work.
I'm Rafael. I'm from São Paulo and I'm an English instructor at Entry Osasco. I'm married, I don't have any kids, not yet :).
ReplyDeleteMy name is Wérlen. I'm from Carapicuiba and I'm twenty six years old. I live with my mother and my father and with my two brothers. I'm a teacher in Osasco for seven years. I like to read books of Literature. I'm reading now "Leaves of Grass" by Walt Whitman.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ana Maris, but people call me Ana. I live em São Paulo.My birthday is on November 28. I’m twenty years old.
ReplyDeleteI’m single, but I have a boyfriend.I have four dogs and four birds.
I’m an IT Analyst at ABIT. My e-mail is ana_maris@ig.com.br
Hi, my name´s Carlos. I´m 29 years and from Niterói in Rio de Janeiro. I´m a Support Analist at Np Group. I´m single. Im dont have children. May email is carlosalvesgg@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi,my name is Andressa Costa de Souza.I´m from Osasco in São Paulo.I´m fifteen years old.People call me Dessa.I´m single.I´m a student in the school ETEC de OSASCO.My birthday is on august fifth.I'm from Brazil.I study at Entry.My e-mail is dessacs_94@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi! My name´s Valdijones Pires Floriano.
ReplyDeletePeople call me Dijones.I´m twenty-two years old.
My birthday is on november 15 th. I´m Brazilian and I live in osasco at getulio vargas road. I´m single but i have a girlfriend. I work with my father and study. My phone number is eight,two,zero,one,sevem,nine,three,five.
Hi , My name's Gustavo. I'm 23 years old.My birthday is on November 12. I study for 3 months . I work for a bank, BNP Paribas , it is French. I'm from São Paulo in Brazil. I play the guitar. I like playing XBOX 360.
ReplyDeleteHugs
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis my name’s Cristina Soares, I’m 30, I’m from São Paulo.
ReplyDeleteI’m a nurse at hospital HC FMUSP, I’m married, and I have a son.
My e mail is cristinasoarespereira@ig.com.br
I’m a scorpio, I love cats
Hi! I'm Rafael and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Osasco and I work as
ReplyDeletesystems programmer in Alphaville. I like to go to the movies and
listen to music in my free time.
My name’s Cibele, my birthday is on June 17th and I have twenty years old. I have been married, since 2007, so 3 years in a relashionship, and I don’t have pets. I’m a goverment employeer in Barueri. My email is beli_cibele@hotmail.com. I study business at Unip university, I love to listening to music, dancing and being with friends.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name's Eliane. I'm 31 years old and I'm from Osasco.
ReplyDeleteI'm single, but I have a boyfriend for 6 years.
I'm a fiscal consultant, and I decided to take this English course due to my work. All of my clients are foreigners and I have to report myself in english.
Hi! My name is Poliana de Lima, I'm from São Paulo I'm have nineteen and people call me Poli.
ReplyDeleteI'm single and a student at Entry.
My birthday is on january 29 th, my email is poly_lima29@hotmail.com and I'm 1,68.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy full name is Camila Reis Ganassin, my nickname is Ca. I'm 22 years. I'm from in Osasco, Brazil. I live with my sister and my parents.
ReplyDeleteI'm single, but I have boy friend. We are dating for five years.
I study Businnes Administration in the week and study English on Saturdays.
Hi, my name is Vinícius, I’m 19 years old, I’m from Osasco-SP, I’m single, my e-mail is viny_oliveira_1234@hotmail.com, I’m a civil construction technician and next week I will start working in a construction company called TECNOFORT.
ReplyDeleteI’m working in a building, doing part of the quality control, seeing every stage, always taking care of the schedule and I want to begin now in the second semester of 2010 an engineering degree.
I live with my father, my mother and my brother is 18 years and he works as cashier in a clothes store, my father works jogo do bicho and my mother is a hairdresser.
With the course of the English I want to develop professionally, because with my career and with the world cup in Brazil English will be essential
Hi. My name`s Sandra Oliveira. I`m from São Paulo. I`m an IT Intern at Claro. I`m not married. My e-mail is sandrinha_o@yahoo.com.br
ReplyDeleteHi. My name`s Rafael. I`m 21. I`m from São Paulo.
ReplyDeleteI`m a student and a designer at Ecil. I`m not married. My e-mail is rafael.balesteros@uol.com.br
Hello
ReplyDeleteMy name's Alex Fernando Marin, I'm 32 years, I study business administration in the Centro Universitário FIEO and I'm in the 7th semester.
I have a dog named Hylan(reads railan in portuguese), a girlfriend named Juliana and I live with my parents and my sister.
I love football and Palmeiras is my favorite team and I like also F1, stock car, moto gp and others.
Hi my name is Everton de Assis, Im From Brasil, São Paulo.
ReplyDeleteI'm twenty seven, My Birthday is on twenty of February, people call me Everton de Assis, I'm married.
I work as a Relationship analyst, At company Cedro Finances, and my email adress is everton.assis@cedrofinances (professional) or personal evertonrogerio@ig.com.br, thanks
Hello everybody. My name is Décio. I work in the area of security. My email is decioscarros@ig.com.br. My phone is 9466-1985.I live in Osasco and I work in Sao Bernardo do Campo. I like my family, movies, beach and travel.
ReplyDeleteHi!My name is Pamela Gracy de Sousa Gomes.I am a student and I am a single.I am from São Paulo.I am fifteen,people call me Pam.My birthday february 8.I like playing volleyball.
ReplyDeleteBye,bye
Hello, my name's Aline. I'm 25 years old and my birthday is on April 4. I study enviromental engineering and I'm in the third year. I'm single, but I have a boyfriend for 5 years. His name's Renato. I think it's time to get married... My e-mail is aline_netto@yahoo.com.br
ReplyDeleteHi... My name´s is Pâmela and family name Leão Oliveira, people call me Pam. I´m seveteen years old.
ReplyDeleteI´m single but.I'm a sales person. My birtday is in June 3rd.
My e-mail is pamy_pris@hotmail.com
Bye ...
Hi! My name is Fabricio Wellinton , I'm from São Paulo, I'm twenty three, people call me Fa, I'm single, I'm an analist, my birthday is on february 26, my e-mail djfabricio_xp@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Eduardo, I'm from sao paulo and work in the area of logistics, I am married, have two children, like football and I'm Santista.
ReplyDeleteHi, my name is João Batista, I´m 27 and I'm from Osasco, São Paulo – Brazil.
ReplyDeleteI´m a student at Entry, my teacher is Rafael.
I´m not married but I have a girlfriend. I also study at ETEC, I make Logistic.
Thank you.
Hi.My name's Wanderson Nardi.I'm 35 years and married. I'm work at Wincor-Nixdorf.
ReplyDeleteI'm ATM specialist and my company is from Germany. My last company is Itautec and my email is w_nardi75@terra.com.br.
I have interest in friends, work and music.
Hi, I’m Cristina ,I’m 35, I’m from Paraná, but in live Osasco, I’m a Financial Analist at Top Taylor.
ReplyDeleteI’m, married and I have a little girl.
I have interest in work.